We are looking to engage a native-level Polish and fluent English speaker with experience in sales and team coordination, preferably in the IT/Telecom industry, for a permanent Inside Sales & Team Coordinator position in Warsaw, Poland.
• Your main responsibility will be to support the sales and marketing teams of our client with the end goal of reaching the assigned targets and generating revenue. As a inside sales representative, your tasks would include, but are not be limited to:
• Following up on leads, generating and tracking opportunities through all the sales stages
• Managing customer, business partner and local sales team relationships
• Supporting sales account managers to map, profile and arrange appointments for selected key accounts/verticals
• Data Base nurturing
• Supporting cold calls in collaboration with the Inside Sales / Telemarketing / Teleprospecting teams
• Monitoring the Opportunity Sales Cycle
• Preparing basic quotes, initiating and handling special discount requests
• Consistent telephone and e-mail communication with the client
• Supporting RFP/ tenders with key accounts
• Responsible for the productivity and coordination of an international team of 10 people
• Daily project management
• Team coordination and goals setting
• Creating performance reports - on a weekly and ad hoc basis
• Supervising the achievements of the defined KPIs on a daily basis
• Reporting directly to the company’s project managers
• You hold minimum a BA or an equivalent higher education diploma and relevant work experience
• You are a native Polish and fluent English speaker
• You have 1-3 years of experience on a relevant sales position, ideally in IT/Telecom
• You have 1-3 years of experience on a relevant team coordination position, ideally in IT/Telecom
• You are ambitious and proactive with a demonstrated ability to attain and exceed production goals
• You have a confident and pleasant telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• You are interested in working in an international and dynamic sales team supporting the marketing activities of a leading company in the telecommunications industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Professional development in a multicultural team with 15 years of “Know- How”
• Long Term Commitment working for a well recognized company.
• Work on an interesting and stimulating project for one of the largest telecommunication corporations in the world.
• Ongoing technology products and CRM platform training.
• Competitive salary
• An attractive bonus scheme