Telesales Representative with Native German and fluent English
We are seeking to engage a NATIVE-LEVEL GERMAN and fluent English speaker with experience in Telesales for a permanent position in our Sofia office.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales lead
- Organize Webinars for potential clients in order to present products
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Monitoring the Opportunity Sales Cycle
- Preparing basic quotes, initiating and handling special discount requests
- Consistent telephone and e-mail communication with the client
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- A native German and fluent English speaker
- Solid comprehensive understanding of sales processes with a proven experience record
- 1-3 years of experience on a relevant sales position
- Ambitious and proactive with a demonstrated ability to attain and exceed production goals
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Interested in working in an international and dynamic sales team supporting the marketing activities of a leading European company
What we offer:
- Professional development in a multicultural team with 15 years of “Know- How”
- Long Term Commitment working for a well recognized company.
- Work on an interesting and stimulating project for one of the largest telecommunication corporations in the world.
- Ongoing technology products and CRM platform training.
- Competitive salary
- An attractive bonus scheme
To apply, please send your Motivation Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.