We are seeking to recruit a creative and proactive Digital Project Manager to join our marketing and channel concierge team. The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing the set-up and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for the partner channel of one of our clients. He/She will work on improving campaign management flow and performance, developing new digital strategies, implementing & using the latest technology for monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, as well as adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates. You should be able to juggle/prioritize different tasks and liaise with various clients and stakeholders.
To be successful as a Digital Project Manager, you should have sound knowledge of content and partner management systems and B2B tech sales. Outstanding Digital Project Managers have an excellent digital marketing background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project.
- Conducting research on market trends and how to use social media for advertising within the given sector.
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Using SEO best practices, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, other relevant channels.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Managing and improving social media accounts as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of all developments in digital marketing.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, or similar.
- Native or near native level of English, great written command.
- Copywriting experience is an advantage.
- Practical experience with content management systems, paid advertisement, B2B, technology sales and project management.
- Sound understanding of SEO, PPC, B2B Sales best practices.
- Experience of 2+ years in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Professional development in a multicultural global team
- Long-term commitment
- Stimulating work and diverse projects
- Client product and software training
- Competitive salary
- 40 hours/week; Monday-Friday
- Possibility for home-office work