We are seeking to recruit a creative and proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing and channel concierge team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the set-up and execution of PPC campaigns for the partner channel of one of our clients.
To be successful as a Digital marketing specialist, you should have knowledge of content creation and management and digital marketing channels in B2B technology sales. You will be working in a team of B2B sales, creative and data management specialists.
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels (mainly LinkedIn and GoogleAds)
- Write copy for, curate and edit existing client assets (landing pages, emails) to be adopted in quarterly campaigns
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords, use platforms like SEMRush)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Diploma in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, or similar.
- Native or near native level of English, great written command.
- Copywriting experience.
- Practical experience with content management systems, paid advertisement, B2B, technology sales.
- Sound understanding of SEO, PPC, B2B Sales best practices.
- Experience of 2+ years in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook Business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Creative Thinking
- Research and problem solving skills
- Professional development in a multicultural global team
- Long-term commitment
- Stimulating work and diverse projects
- Client product and software training
- Competitive salary
- 40 hours/week; Monday-Friday
- Possibility for home-office work