We are looking to engage a native-level German and fluent English speaker with experience in sales, preferably in the IT/Telecom industry, for a permanent Inside Sales position in Sofia, Bulgaria
Your main responsibility will be to support the sales and marketing teams of our client with the end goal of reaching the assigned targets and generating revenue. As a inside sales representative, your tasks would include, but are not be limited to:
- Following up on leads, generating and tracking opportunities through all the sales stages
- Managing customer, business partner and local sales team relationships
- Supporting sales account managers to map, profile and arrange appointments for selected key accounts/verticals
- Data Base nurturing
- Supporting cold calls in collaboration with the Inside Sales / Telemarketing / Teleprospecting teams
- Monitoring the Opportunity Sales Cycle
- Preparing basic quotes, initiating and handling special discount requests
- Consistent telephone and e-mail communication with the client
- Supporting RFP/ tenders with key accounts
- You hold minimum a BA or an equivalent higher education diploma and relevant work experience
- You are a native German and fluent English speaker
- You have 1-3 years of experience on a relevant sales position, ideally in IT/Telecom
- You are ambitious and proactive with a demonstrated ability to attain and exceed production goals
- You have a confident and pleasant telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- You are interested in working in an international and dynamic sales team supporting the marketing activities of a leading company in the telecommunications industry
What we offer:
- Professional development in a multicultural team with 15 years of “Know- How”
- Long Term Commitment working for a well recognized company.
- Work on an interesting and stimulating project for one of the largest telecommunication corporations in the world.
- Ongoing technology products and CRM platform training.
- Competitive salary
- An attractive bonus scheme