We are seeking to recruit a creative and proactive Solution Consultant (Inside Sales) with German to join our https://www.te.com/ team.
The job is suitable for persons with experience in telemarketing, telesales, lead generation, inbound, outbound calls, customer service, distribution.
Please note: it is obligatory to have a permanent or long-term stay and work permit in Poland.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization.
Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make it easy for customers to do business with TE. Make every interaction memorable, enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our small and medium customers while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers
A Day in the Life of a TE Solution Consultant:
- Delivers an extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on TE products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer and the designs they are working on. Sells the value propositions of TE Connectivity products and services.
- Outbound calling (cold and warm) to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective customers and contacts.
- Communicate with end customers via various channels such as telephone, email and chat (inbound inquiries) to resolve technical questions and propose options and solutions.
- Liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and grow small and medium customers pipeline opportunities via Salesforce through regular touch-points with the end customer.
- Work with TE franchised distributors to provide quotations and order fulfillment.
- Promote the TE portfolio of products to drive revenue.
KPIs: Customer Effort Score (CES), Opportunity Conversion, Revenue Growth
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelors technical or business degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to initiate, organize, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrates ability to share creative and new ideas
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Relevant product or industry experience a plus
- Team player, critical thinker, self-motivator and ability to maintain a proactive positive attitude.
- A passion for serving customers.
- Building Effective Teams
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- SET: Strategy, Execution, Talent
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Spoken and written GERMAN on native / near-native level + fluent English
- Professional development in a multicultural global team
- Long-term commitment
- Stimulating work
- Attractive compensation package
- 40 hours/week; Monday-Friday
- Opportunity for a home-based work
DECLARATION OF CONSENT FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
By sending my job application I hereby declare that I was duly made aware by ONBOARD PLC that my personal information that I provided to ONBOARD such as name, gender, age, address, CV, work-related information, interests and personal presentation will be shared with the following organizations, that have legal entities in both inside and outside the EUROPEAN UNION:
TE CONNECTIVITY and their subsidiaries
ALLEGIS GROUP and their subsidiaries
I consent to share all my personal information that I provided to ONBOARD for the purpose of my job application evaluation for a duration of two years.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time as well as to request to receive a copy of all my data kept at ONBOARD PLC.