Onboard CRM is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Outside Sales Account Development Representative position provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated, self-managed individual looking for a challenging career in a fast-paced industry. The goal of this position is to market and sell the Corian® brands into top tier national and regional architectural & design firms and increase the specifications of these products and help to deliver tailored solutions throughout the value chain.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with top tier architects, interior designers, specification writers, owners, millworkers and general contractors to increase preference and demand for Corian® products.
- Manage large project opportunities from the planning stage to gain preferential spec position. Hold and maintain the specification in conjunction with channel partners through to close.
- Generate and maintain a regional blueprint including identifying and prioritizing key accounts. architectural firms., project opportunities, commercial fabrication sources & important General Contractors,
- Actively track and regularly update in Salesforce.com a minimum number of projects where Corian® are specified and share the information with your business colleagues and distributor network.
- Manage a project pipeline delivering revenue against business goals
- Track and manage specification rates and project wins
- Identify and manage opportunities using CIC Data and Analytics and Salesforce.com.
- Conduct continuing education and product presentations to better inform and educate architects and designers.
- Provide samples for specific commercial projects and update architectural firm libraries with DuPont Surfaces samples and literature.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the commercial design process, project lifecycle, construction industry, LEED and sustainability issues.
- Network through industry events and local associations.
- Execute the launch of new offerings. Provide customers with samples, literature and technical support.
- Become a member in a least one industry group and attend industry meetings/events.
- Interact and collaborate with local distributor commercial specialists to prioritize regional opportunities, plan selling strategies and analyze local market and competitive information.
- Maintain an effective home office while working independently and pro-actively
Candidate must possess the following qualifications in order to be considered for the position:
- BA/BS required
- Five years+ of sales experience
- Languages: Native Polish, working level of English
- Prior experience of discovering, defining, growing and capturing existing and new market opportunities
- Proven track record of account development, planning and sales growth
- The ability to identify key decision makers and build customer relationships
- A team player - The ability to collaborate, share information and resources, and work cross functionally to achieve common goals.
- Persuasive – Strong negotiation skills with the creativity to create win/ win solutions
- Strong communication skills – Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
- Planning and organizing – The ability to plan and execute the sales process in an organized fashion
- Interpersonal strength – Must develop and maintain close relationships with team members, value chain partners, customer and end users.
- Professional with strong business acumen
- The ability to manage and perform well under pressure
- Computer proficiency required in MS Office
- Experience with a CRM system (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Overnight travel required
- Living locally within the assigned territory
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Strong commitment to results.
- Experience and success in the commercial construction industry selling solid surface and/or other decorative surface materials or similar construction materials.
- Previous experience in various businesses demonstrating creative problem solving and unique approaches to sales and market development within the construction field.
- The flexibility to learn and incorporate new sales processes such as the Challenger Sales method.
- Experience generating and defending product specifications through a long sales cycle with various stakeholders.
- Experience and success in the architectural and design industry or similar.
- Experience and success in the commercial construction segment, specifically healthcare, education and retail sub-segments.
Onboard CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer