- Delivers an extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on TE products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer and the designs they are working on. Sells the value propositions of TE Connectivity products and services.
- Outbound calling (cold and warm) to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective customers and contacts.
- Communicate with end customers via various channels such as telephone, email and chat (inbound inquiries) to resolve technical questions and propose options and solutions.
- Liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and grow small and medium customers pipeline opportunities via Salesforce through regular touch points with end customer.
- Work with TE franchised distributors to provide quotations and order fulfillment.
- Promote TE portfolio of products to drive revenue.
- Customer Effort Score (CES), Opportunity Conversion, Revenue Growth