This job is suitable for professionals with a proven experience in partner channel marketing and IT/Technology sales.
Starting date: 1 April 2021
As a Virtual Channel Partner Marketing Representative (VPMR) of a Leading Cloud Computing Company, you will work with a specific set of consulting, reseller, and ISV partners (based in South America) in the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns. You will build and manage relationships with these partners to inform, advise, and coach them to create and implement their strategic marketing decisions. You will research, investigate, and help them to improve existing tactics and will support them in developing new, more effective strategies. You will ultimately supply partners with your professional knowledge, recommendations, and tools needed to better co-market our products and solutions.
As you will be providing advice and support on marketing tactics and strategies, you will need knowledge developed from a marketing background. You need to have knowledge of online and offline marketing as well as have managed and executed marketing plans and campaigns, acting as a central liaison throughout the project.
- Partner Advocate – You will advocate for your AWS partners internally at the company, ensure access to the tools required, and remove roadblocks to the execution of programs
- Education – You will educate internal teams on the value each partner brings to the company
- Project Manager – You will plan, manage and support the execution of partner plans and campaigns
- Drive Partner Programs – You will manage existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled, and driving actions to grow their company’s revenues
- Collaboration – You will work with partner sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials
- Training – You will create marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Development Funds – You will support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Lead Management – You will monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as the first point of contact for specific partner deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce partner-ready reporting and analytics.
Identification and resolution of partner client issues with escalation to Partner Marketing Manager.
- Native level of Portuguese (Brazil)
- Fluent English
- Understanding of MDF
- Experience of work in large companies
- Ability to communicate clearly and punctually with our client partners about the available co-branded programs and to assist partners to build and execute marketing plans
- Basic understanding of end-to-end marketing to be able to provide guidance and know-how to partners
- Experience in using cloud platforms (such as google cloud, ms azure, IBM cloud, oracle cloud, VMWare, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in the technology sector, preferably in software, data, or cloud
- 3-5 years channel/partner experience
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies.
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Ability to rapidly learn to use multiple internal marketing systems & portals to be able to effectively train and guide partners
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills with the ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
An interest in technology
- 20 HOURS/WEEK; Monday-Friday;
- Home-based work
- Long-term commitment
- Adequate client product training and software platform used
- Competitive compensation package
Starting date: 1 April 2021